The Mountains are calling and I must go… Recently I had a delightful experience of visiting Junagadh for Academic tour organized by Department of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University. Being a Research Scholar and a Faculty member, this was my first tour in a different role. It is said that a physician treats but nature heals. It is absolutely true. Stuck in health issues for so many months, and finally the mountains were calling and I had to go. I feel rejuvenate after this trip. The best part about academic tour is that you not only visit historical and important places, but you visit so many academic Institutions, meet so many learned teachers and students. This tour was planned for two days; 5 th and 6 th February. We started on 5 th early morning and were back on 6 th at night. There we visited many marvelous places and I would like to separate it as given beneath. As it is academic visit, let me start with it. Academic Institutions...
Comments
Post a Comment